As we welcome in the New Year of 2012, we can all hope to share in the resounding and renewal of better times, politically, economically, and personally. As the years go by, we all resolve to make each new year better. We resolve to be thinner, kinder, exercise more, budget our money better, and work harder toward success in our work. Our determination is second only to the resolve to do better, period.
The irony of making those New Year Resolutions is that everyone is psyched out and raring to go that first couple of weeks, then the “mundane” set in quickly and our resolve is forever tainted until the resolutions for next year. How do we keep our resolutions? Most likely, by not doing it the first WEEK of the year, but do it NOW…today, do not wait one more minute. Get a jump on it and make it – not a resolution but a change in your life. What I am resolving to do starting today!
1. No matter how many blogs I write for others, I will make the effort to write my own blogs at a minimum once a month.
2. I will market my little newspaper called “The Writing Editor Daily” where I pass on current events that is tweeted by my followers both in the small business world, along with the Big Newspapers, magazines, as well as TV medians.
3. I will resolve to keep my Facebook and social media accounts CURRENT, and stay informed on my fellow contacts in friendship and business.
4. I am going to do plenty of research this year and write blogs about things that will be very helpful to others, both in business and in their personal life.
5. I will learn a new software program or attend a seminar every month just to expand my skills and knowledge and share ideas.
That’s it! Starting today, I am on the job and doing it…to that end, I want to thank all my wonderful clients, friends, coworkers and professionals whom I have been blessed with working with this past year. You rock!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!